Are you a sweet-aholic? These fro-yo bites may be your secret weapon. Made with your favorite greek low-fat yogurt, they taste as satisfying as they are easy to make! (And one batch makes SO many, your freezer will be stocked for weeks!)
- 3 5.3-oz. containers peach greek lowfat yogurt
- 9 tbsp. milk
- 1 tbsp. honey (optional)
- 1/4 c. peeled and chopped kiwi
- ½ peach, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 c. blackberries, halved
- 1/4 c. raspberries
- 1/4 c. blueberries
- Line a 24 mini-muffin tin with paper liners. In a medium bowl, whisk yogurt with milk and agave syrup. Pour a small amount of yogurt mixture into each liner. Top yogurt with a piece of fruit, alternating between each type. Fill yogurt cups with remaining yogurt mixture and top with another piece of fruit.
- Freeze until solid, at least 2 hours, and up to a week covered. Remove frozen yogurt bites from freezer, peel off the cupcake liner, and serve frozen.