Mango and papaya add a tropical flavor to this fruit salad while chili powder gives it a kick. The jicama provides a refreshing crunch and the result is a fruit salad that’s sure to please.
3 cups jicama, sliced (small)
2 cups strawberries (cut in half)
1 papaya (small)
1 teaspoon lime or orange juice
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon chili powder
1. Wash, peel, and cut the jicama into cubes.
2. Wash, peel, and cut the rest of the fruit into slices or medium sized pieces.
3. In a medium bowl mix the fruit. Sprinkle the lime or orange juice over the fruit.
4. In a small bowl, mix the salt and chili powder.
5. Sprinkle over the fruit and serve.
6. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.