Easy to make, tasty fruit salsa and cinnamon tortilla chips. Great as an appetizer or a snack. Great for anytime!
- 8 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 (9 ounce) bag corn tortilla chips
- Canola oil spray
- 2 cups chopped strawberries
- 1 cup skinned and chopped kiwi (about 4)
- 1 peach, seeded and chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- ½ teaspoon lime juice
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 to 3 baking sheets with foil.
- In a small bowl mix together sugar and cinnamon until fully
- Spread tortilla chips out evenly on prepared baking sheet. Spray the chips lightly with canola oil spray. Sprinkle half of the cinnamon sugar mix generously over the chips. Turn each chip over and repeat.
- Place chips in the oven and bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, toss together strawberries, kiwi and peaches. Add salt, sugar, balsamic vinegar, lime juice and cilantro and mix together gently.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with cinnamon sugar tortilla chips.
Leave a Reply