These brownies are a delicious and simple treat that?s loaded with healthy fat to keep you full and help you to fight off cravings for the day.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1?medium ripe avocado,?mashed
- ??cup?extra-virgin coconut oil,?melted
- 1?large egg,?lightly beaten
- ??cup?pure maple syrup
- 1?tsp.?pure vanilla extract
- ??cup?unsweetened cocoa powder
- ??tsp.?sea salt?(or Himalayan salt)
- ??cup?gluten-free flour
- ??cup?dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350? F.
- Line an 8 x 8-inch baking pan with aluminum foil. Lightly coat with spray. Set aside.
- Combine avocado, oil, egg, maple syrup, and extract in a medium bowl; mix well. Set aside.
- Combine cocoa powder, salt, and flour in a medium bowl; mix well.
- Add cocoa powder mixture to avocado mixture; mix well.
- Add chocolate chips; mix until blended.
- Pour batter into prepared pan; spread to make even.
- Bake for 33 to 36 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool for an hour before removing from pan. Cut into sixteen squares.
Recipe provided by?Beachbody.