Romaine lettuce, vine tomatoes, red onion, and black olives tossed with Newman’s Own savory Roasted Garlic Balsamic Dressing.
This recipe is: Corn-Free, Dairy Free, Egg-Free, Gluten-Free, Nut-Free, Rice-Free
Total Time: 10 mins
Prep Time: 5 mins
- 2 hearts romaine lettuce, chopped
- 3 vine tomatoes, diced
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup pitted black olives, halved
- ⅓ cup Newman’s Own Roasted Garlic Balsamic Dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, tomatoes, onion, and black olives.
- Drizzle with Newman’s Own Roasted Garlic Balsamic Dressing and toss until combined thoroughly. Serve or refrigerate until ready to use.
Leave a Reply