These almond thumbprint cookies are perfect to make for your holiday cookie party. They’re simple, quick to make and delicious. Use different colored jams for a variety of jewel-toned cookies.
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- 6 Tbsp Butter softened
- 6 Tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl until a dough forms.
- Scoop 1-inch balls of dough onto the prepared baking sheet. Arrange the balls of dough about 1 1/2 inches apart. Use your thumb to create a thumbprint in the middle of each cookie. Add 1 teaspoon of jam to the indentation.
- Bake the cookies for 8 to 10 minutes, until they start to turn light golden brown on top.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and cool them on the pan for 10 minutes. Transfer them to a rack to cool completely before serving.
Recipe courtesy of Bobs Red Mill