Buffalo Chicken Tenders make a quick, easy, satisfying dinner! You would never guess it is gluten free!
- 1 pound chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 1/2 cup gluten free Bisquick
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1 cup of Frank’s Original Buffalo Sauce (or enough to dunk your chicken tenders in)
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Spray a large cookie sheet with cooking spray, or line with aluminum foil
- Cut chicken breast into strips, set aside
- Mix flour, and spices together until well combined in a large zip lock bag
- In a separate bowl or dish combine egg and milk. Dip chicken tenders into egg mixture then drop into bag with flour and shake lightly until it is well coated.
- Repeat this step so each chicken tender is extra coated in the breading, however you definitely don’t have to. I just like the tenders extra crispy.
- Once each tender is coated well, lay on cooking sheet and brush with the melted butter.
- Bake 20 minutes, turning half way through.
- Remove chicken, dunk into buffalo sauce and put back in the oven for 3-5 minutes.