I love them. The salty sweet is so addicting, and they are easy to make. Luckily gluten free pretzels are easy to find nowadays. Melting chocolate is simple, but needs to be done slowly. The microwave works well for this. I melt it for a minute and then in 30-second intervals until it is completely melted.
Easy chocolate dipped gluten free pretzels are a salty sweet snack that everyone will enjoy. Get the kids involved in making these treats for friends, neighbors, and teachers!
- 1 package gluten free pretzels
- 12 ounces gluten free chocolate
- Place chocolate in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for one minute.
- Microwave on high for 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until chocolate is melted.
- Allow to cool slightly.
- Dip pretzels in chocolate.
- Place on parchment paper to harden.