Once you make a batch of these bars and you see how easy they are (and how fast they?re devoured!), I?m pretty sure you?ll never got back to buying granola bars at the grocery store again.
- 1?cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1/3?cup?oat flour
- 1/4?teaspoon?ground cinnamon
- 1/4?teaspoon?ground nutmeg
- 2?tablespoons?whole flax seeds
- 2?tablespoons?ground flax seeds
- 1?cup?of any combination of add-ins?(see sugestions above)
- 1/4?cup?melted coconut oil
- 1/4?cup?pure maple syrup
- 2?tablespoons?brown rice syrup
- Preheat oven to 350?F.
- Line an 8? square baking dish with parchment paper. Let a bit of excess paper hang over the sides to serve as handles.
- Add the oats, oat flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, whole flax seeds, ground flax seeds, salt, and add-ins.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together the melted coconut oil, maple syrup, and brown rice syrup.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Mix well until all the dry ingredients have been coated.
- Put the mixture in the prepared pan, pat down and smooth out the top with a rubber spatula.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for about 15 minutes.
- Using parchment paper handles, remove and place onto a cutting board.
- Cut into 12 bars or squares. Fully cool off and store in an airtight container.