Hams are popular at Easter and Christmas but you can enjoy them year-round. We’re making this orange honey glazed gluten free ham for Easter and this recipe is as simple as it gets.
- 1 fully cooked bone-in spiral ham (6 to 8 pounds)
- 1 cup water (or broth, or orange juice)
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup honey
- ½ cup sweet orange marmalade (or marmalade of choice)
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Place ham in a shallow roasting pan or baking dish.
- Add 1 cup of water, broth, or orange juice to the bottom of the pan. This will help with retaining moisture.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the brown sugar, honey, and orange marmalade.
- Continue to stir over medium heat until the mixture comes to a boil. Let simmer for 2-3 minutes or until it thickens.
- Remove from the heat and spoon half of the glaze over the ham.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Spoon the remaining glaze over the ham and bake another 15 minutes.
- Let cool for 15 minutes before serving.