Looking for a gluten free graham cracker for making Smores?
- 2? cups jovial No. 3 Gluten Free Pastry Flour (now called jovial Multi-Purpose Gluten Free Pastry Flour)?or?jovial No. 4 Gluten Free Whole Grain Pastry Flour (now called (jovial Whole Grain Gluten Free Flour)
- 3 tablespoons (45 g) granulated sugar, plus a ? teaspoon for dusting
- ? teaspoon fine sea salt
- ? teaspoon baking powder
- ? teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons (45 g)?jovial Reserve Blend Extra Virgin Olive Oil?or sunflower oil
- 3 tablespoons (60 g)?honey
- 3-4 tablespoons (50 g) rice milk
- INSTRUCTIONSSift all dry ingredients in your standing mixer or mixing bowl. With the paddle attachment or hand mixer, mix at low speed while adding the liquid ingredients in the order listed above.
- The dough will be crumbly but should hold together when pressed into a ball.
- Preheat your oven to 325-350?F, depending on how hot your oven gets.
- Roll dough between two pieces of parchment paper to about 1/8 inch thick and score with a pizza cutter. Try to make a rectangle the shape of your baking tray.
- Sprinkle the surface with the remaining ? teaspoon of sugar and bake for 18 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Remove from the oven, the edges may burn. Lift the parchment paper up and let crackers cool on rack. When they are cool, gently break apart into rectangles and store in an air-tight container.
Kids love to help break the crackers!
Source:?Jovial Foods, Inc