Nothing screams New England summer than a lobster roll! These Easy Vegan Maine Lobster Rolls are gluten-free, allergy-free, meatless, and fit for everyone to enjoy! A simple, healthy, and delicious recipe that redefines this classic fast-food sandwich!
- 1 14oz Can Salad Cut Hearts of Palm
- 2 Celery Hearts (chopped)
- 2 TB Chopped Scallions
- ¼ Cup Vegan Soy-Free Mayo
- 2 Tsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- ½ Tsp Dried Tarragon (optional)
- ¼ Tsp Black Pepper
- ¼ Tsp Paprika
- 4 Gluten-Free Hot Dog Buns
- Vegan/Soy-Free Butter (for greasing bun)
- Potato Chips (to serve)
- In a large bowl, mix together the cut hearts of palm, celery, scallions, mayo, lemon juice, and spices to coat everything well.
- Chill the “lobster mixture” in the fridge until ready to serve.
- To prepare the rolls, slice each in half, lightly butter the inside faces, and either toast butter side down in a pan or on a grill until golden brown.
- Serve the cold lobster mixture in the toasted buns alongside potato chips, if desired.