This recipe makes four servings and is gluten free and also free of dairy, egg, nuts and soy. It takes 20 minutes to prepare. It is a hearty pasta salad that includes protein and sneak in veggies.
- 1/2 pound gluten free pasta
- 15 oz. Cannellini White Kidney Beans
- 1/2 cup carrots, diced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1/4 cup corn
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/16 teaspoon sage
- Chop your red pepper and carrots and set aside. They should be diced to bite size.
- Fill one medium sauce pan and one small sauce pan 2/3 full of water, and bring them both to a boil.
- Once boiling, add your pasta to the medium pan and cook according to package directions until it’s cooked to your liking.
- Add your corn and peas to the small sauce pan and cook for 4 minutes.
- When both are finished cooking, drain the water and set them aside.
- In a medium skillet pan, add one tablespoon of olive oil, the beans, 1/8 tsp of salt and pepper, 1/16 tsp of sage to the pan.
- Saute the cannellini beans for 5 minutes at medium heat.
- In a small bowl, combine 3 tbsp olive oil, 1/8 tsp salt, and 1/8 tsp pepper for your dressing.
- In a large bowl, combine your pasta, carrots, red pepper, peas, corn, beans, and dressing.
- Mix the pasta salad with two large spoons until everything is well coated and evenly distributed.
- Serve warm or cold.