Gotta have something sweet, right? We like that these cookies have 4 grams of protein each and only 130 calories.
- 1 cup???? creamy peanut butter
- ? cups packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ? tsp. salt
- ? cup gluten-free rolled oats
- ? cup Nestle? Free From semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- With an electric mixer, beat together peanut butter, brown sugar, eggs, baking soda, vanilla and salt until thoroughly mixed. Stir in oats and chocolate pieces. Drop by rounded tablespoons, 2 inches apart on parchment-lined or ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until edges are golden. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet; remove and cool on wire rack.