Please tell me I’m not the only one who likes to throw Super Bowl parties just to have an excuse to make adorable bite-sized snacks and rock out to the half time show? These pizza bites are easy to make and are sure to be a big hit!
- 12 slices Gluten-Free Canyon Bakehouse Mountain White Bread
- 2 oz. mini pepperoni
- ½ cup pizza sauce, plus more for serving
- ¾ cup shredded cheese, pizza blend
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Very lightly spray a 12 cup mini-muffin tin.
- Cut the crusts off of the bread, and using a rolling pin, flatten each piece. Once flattened, use a 3 inch biscuit cutter or the rim of a glass, and cut a circle out of each piece of bread. Gently place the cut outs in the muffin tin, pressing down into place.
- On top of the bread crust, layer 3-4 mini pepperonis, followed by a dollop of pizza sauce, a pinch of cheese, and then top with a couple of extra mini pepperonis.
- Once all of the mini bites are assembled, bake the bites for 15-18 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Gently remove the bites from the baking tin, and enjoy!