Pizzelles are traditional Italian cookies, but you can also use a pizzelle maker to make these striking crackers and dress up your next cheese or charcuterie board!
- 1/2 cup Organic Quinoa Flour
- 2 Tbsp Everything Bagel Seasoning
- 4 tsp Sunflower Seeds
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Water
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl. Spray a preheated pizzelle maker with olive oil spray.
- Drop 1 tablespoon of batter onto each pizzelle maker. Cook until golden brown and steam no longer comes out of the iron. Cool on a wire rack and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Bobs Red Mill