If you’re looking for a go-to easy gluten-free chicken recipe, this is it! My family loves leftovers of this for work and school lunches.
This sweet chicken is an easy gluten-free chicken dinner that’s easy to prepare and easy to clean up. This is such an easy dinner to prepare since there are only 5 ingredients! Serve over baked brown rice, with a side of green beans and fresh baked gluten-free biscuits or cornbread for a great meal.
- 3 lbs. chicken breasts or chicken tenders
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup gluten-free soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Line 9×13 baking pan (I use glass) with aluminum foil for easy clean-up.
- Lay thawed chicken breasts or chicken tenders in pan.
- In a 4-cup measuring cup or a medium sized bowl, whisk together all other ingredients. Pour over chicken in pan.
- Bake at 375° for 45 minutes (breasts) or 25-30 minutes (tenders). Cooking time will vary depending on size of chicken pieces, so make sure you keep checking on it.
- Serve with rice.
Leave a Reply