An array of veggies marinated in balsamic vinegar and grilled to perfection! Pair with our Balsamic Bean & Pepper Salad recipe for a tasty vegetarian meal. This is a great way to add veggies to that next grill time event.
Total Time: 30 mins
Prep Time: 10 mins
- ⅓ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 ounces baby Portobello mushrooms, rinsed and patted dry
- 2 ears fresh corn, husk removed and cut into 1-inch thick slices
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 1 pound boiler onions, skin removed
- 1 small green bell pepper, sliced
- 6 wooden or metal skewers
- In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, olive oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper until well combined.
- Arrange mushrooms, corn, tomatoes, onions and pepper slices on skewers and place in a glass-baking dish. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar mixture and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours or overnight.
- Heat a grill to medium-high heat and spray with nonstick spray to prevent sticking. Place kebabs on grill and cook until tender, about 15 to 20 minutes. Serve immediately.