Grilled Corn and Avocado Pasta Salad with Chili-Lime Dressing is an easy, gluten-free pasta salad recipe full of color and fresh flavor!
- 8 oz gluten-free rotini (or other short-cut pasta)
- 2 ears sweet corn, shucked
- 1/2 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1/4 small red onion, minced
- 3 Tablespoons chopped fresh basil
For the Chili-Lime Dressing:
- 6 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (about 2 limes)
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- salt and pepper
- Cook pasta in a large pot of salted, boiling water until done then drain and rinse under cold water until cool. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, grill corn cobs over medium-high heat for 6-8 minutes, rotating occasionally to char evenly on all sides. Slice kernels from cobs once cool enough to handle.
- Add ingredients for Chili-Lime Dressing into a jar with a tight-fitting lid or bowl then shake or whisk to combine.
- Combine pasta, corn, avocado, tomatoes, red onion, and basil in a large bowl then drizzle on desired amount of dressing. Season salad with additional salt and pepper then toss to combine. Serve