This low-carb snack is a barbecue classic. Just grill the corn, mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl, top and voilà — an instant summer favorite!
- 4 medium ears corn, husks and silks removed
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat margarine (gluten free variety)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Coat corn with nonstick cooking spray. Grill, covered, 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown, turning frequently.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in small bowl.
- Serve corn with spread.
Hint- soak corn in water for 30-40 minutes before cooking. I leave the last level of husk on the corn while grilling which helps steam in the grilling process.