Spice up your grilling with these grummies
- 1 pound chicken drumsticks
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- Ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup + 3 tablespoons Citrus Herb Marinade and Cooking Sauce, divided (The New Primal)
- 1 pineapple, cut into rings
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green or yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 cup snap peas
- 1 cup sliced purple cabbage
- 1 package cauliflower rice, or 12 ounces if fresh
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 tablespoon each: chopped mint, parsley, and cilantro
- Garnish with lime wedges, sliced scallions, and additional chopped cilantro
- Pat chicken dry and season with salt and pepper.
- Marinate chicken in 1/2 cup of marinade for 2 to 8 hours/overnight.
- Over medium heat, grill drumsticks for 7 minutes on each side or until no pink remains.
- Grill pineapple rings for 2 minutes on each side.
- In a large skillet, heat oil and saut? veggies for 5 to 8 minutes until tender.
- Add in cauliflower rice, remaining sauce (3 tablespoons), spices, lime juice, and herbs.
- Cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
Source: The New Primal
Leave a Reply