Yields: 4 servings
Total Time:?35 mins
Prep Time:?15 mins
- 4 (6 to 8 ounce) mahi mahi fillets
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups diced watermelon
- ? cup finely diced tomato
- ? cup finely diced white onion
- ? cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped jalapeno
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Lightly drizzle mahi mahi fillets with olive oil and sprinkle a pinch of salt and pepper on each fillet.
- Place fillets on the grill and cook for 3 minutes. Rotate the fish 45 degrees (quarter turn) and cook an additional 2 minutes. Flip the fish fillets over and repeat the whole process.
- To make the pico de gallo, combine diced watermelon, tomatoes, white onion, cilantro and jalapeno in a bowl. Gently stir together.
- Serve mahi mahi fillets topped with a generous portion of pico de gallo.
Leave a Reply