This hearty BLT salad is filled with tender vegetables, and topped with creamy cheese and crispy bacon for the most delicious salad ever! BLT Salad is keto, low carb, and gluten too!
- Romaine or green leaf lettuce
- Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 of an English cucumber, chopped
- 5 slices of cooked bacon, chopped
- 8oz of cheddar cheese, cubed
- Buttermilk ranch dressing, for serving
- Chop your lettuce with a lettuce knife, or tear gently with your hands.
- Place your lettuce into the bowl of a salad spinner and wash and spin it dry 2-3 times.
- Add the lettuce to a large bowl, or 4-6 smaller bowls.
- Top the lettuce with the tomatoes, cucumber, cheddar cheese, and cooked bacon.
- Serve with Buttermilk Ranch dressing, or your favorite dressing, on the side.
Leave a Reply