This Hot Crab, Corn and Bacon Dip was a last minute addition to your game day party and it was a huge hit. Everyone loved it, but how could they not? It’s a hot dip loaded with crab, cheese, corn, bacon, jalapeños, and garlic. It’s a bunch of my favorite things whipped up into a glorious dip!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large jalapeño, minced
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 large shallots, diced
- 1 lb lump crab meat
- 3/4 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn
- 5 strips bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 4 oz shredded parmesan
- 4 oz shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- crackers, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease a 1 (or 1.5) quart casserole dish with non stick spray, set aside.
- Add olive oil to a small sauté pan over medium high heat. Add jalapeño, garlic and shallots, cooking until tender, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together remaining ingredients (including the crab) — saving a little cheese to add on top of dip. Add in jalapeño mixture and stir until well combined.
- Transfer dip to prepared casserole dish. Top with the cheese you set aside.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until bubbling at the edges. Serve hot with crackers