Make this for St. Patrick’s Day dinner or anytime of the year! You will love the easy to make recipe and great flavors.
Yields: 6 to 8
Total Time: 1 hour
Prep Time: 20 mins
- 3 cups all-purpose gluten-free flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain, 2% or full fat
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 egg yolks
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl with a whisk, combine the dry ingredients including gluten-free all-purpose flour, sugar, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, combine wet ingredients including Greek yogurt, milk, egg and egg yolks. Add wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and use a rubber spatula to combine.
- Sprinkle a tablespoon or two of gluten-free all-purpose flour on the kitchen counter or cutting board. Place dough onto floured surface and knead into an 8-inch diameter round loaf. Using a knife cut a ½ inch deep “X” across the top of the loaf.
- Place loaf on a parchment-lined baking sheet, put in the oven and bake for 30 to 40 minutes. Loaf is finished baking when it is browned and sounds hollow when tap your fingers on it.
- Remove from oven and place on cooling rack. Serve warm or at room temperature.