Are you looking for a change up on the grill? These kabobs are easy to make and taste oh so good.
- 2 firm DOLE® Bananas, peeled, each cut into 6 pieces, plus 1 ripe DOLE Banana, peeled and diced
- 12 chunks DOLE® Tropical Gold® Pineapple
- 16 extra large or jumbo shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 green or red bell pepper, cut into 8 pieces
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 DOLE® Mango, peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro or mint
- 1 DOLE® Green Onion, minced
- 2 to 3 minced jalapeño pepper
- Thread 12 banana pieces, pineapple, shrimp and bell pepper pieces onto skewers.
- Whisk together lime juice, oil and allspice in small bowl. Brush 2 tablespoons over kabobs.
- Combine remaining marinade with diced banana, mango, mint, green onion and jalapeño pepper, place in a serving dish.
- Grill kabobs over medium-high heat 8 to 10 minutes, turning once or until the shrimp are opaque. Arrange the kabobs on top of the salsa.