This refreshing seafood salad features calamari and shrimp tossed in a delicious lemon viniagrette.
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 pound calamari rings
- 1 pound baby shrimp
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons white balsamic vinegar
- ? cup finely minced parsley
- ? cup finely minced basil
- Salt, to taste
- In a saut? pan, heat 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil over medium-high heat. Add in the calamari rings and baby shrimp and cook, stirring frequently until cooked through, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and cool completely.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together remaining 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, white balsamic vinegar, parsley and basil.
- Place cooled seafood in a serving bowl and drizzle with dressing. Stir gently to combine and season to taste with salt.
NUTRITION PER SERVING: Calories: 200, Fat: 9g, Saturated Fat: 1.5g, Cholesterol: 270mg, Sodium: 470mg, Carbohydrates: 5g, Fiber: 1g, Sugars: 1g, Protein: 23g