A twist on a hummus you will want to whip up weekly.
Total Time:?10 mins
Prep Time:?5 mins
- 1 (15 ounce) can no-salt-added garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 avocado, peeled and seed removed
- ? cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves, washed and patted dry
- ? cup chopped scallions
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a food processor, combine garbanzo beans, avocado, lemon juice, olive oil, parsley, scallions and salt. Pulse until a smooth hummus mixture forms. Add additional olive oil if necessary to loosen the mixture.
- Serve with freshly sliced vegetables, tortilla chips or gluten-free bread.