This might just be the best blue cheese dressing you have EVER eaten!
- 1/3 cup lactose-free sour cream, such as Green Valley Creamery
- 1/3 cup lactose-free yogurt, such as Green Valley Creamery
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise such as Follow Your Heart Vegenaise
- 6- ounces gluten-free blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Simply gently whisk together the sour cream, yogurt, mayonnaise and lemon juice (or vinegar) in a small bowl. Stir in the blue cheese and season to taste with salt (if needed) and pepper.
- The dip/dressing is ready to serve, or it may be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
- For a salad dressing whisk in a few drops of water or lactose-free milk until the desired consistency is reached.