This is a great way to add a twist to your fish sticks.
Yields: 1 roll of sushi
Total Time: 15 mins
Prep Time: 5 mins
- 6 sheets dried seaweed
- 3 cups white or brown rice, cooked and cooled
- 1 fully cooked Starfish Fish Stick
- 2 thinly sliced pieces of mango
- 1 thinly sliced piece of avocado
- 1 thinly sliced piece of cucumber
- crushed wasabi peas
- Lay pieces of seaweed on a flat surface and on one side of each piece, with wet hands, press rice into an even layer to fully coat the piece of seaweed. Use about ½ cup of rice per piece of seaweed. Add toppings as desired, roll up and slice each roll into 6 pieces. You can choose to have the seaweed or rice on the outside of the roll. It will taste the same, just a matter of preference for look. If you choose to have the rice on the outside, sprinkle or roll the sushi rolls in the garnishes for a beautiful trim.
- In each roll, place a fully cooked Starfish Fish Stick, 2 thinly sliced pieces mango, 1 thinly sliced piece avocado and 1 thinly sliced piece cucumber. Sprinkle lightly with salt before rolling and slicing. Roll each piece of roll in crushed wasabi peas before serving.