These Mini Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cakes are perfectly moist, soft, spiced, and super easy to make. Use a bundtlette pan to make the sweetest fall cakes that are a wonderful alternative to pumpkin pie.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15-20 minutes
Makes: 6-8 cakes, depending on pan used
- 1 1/3 cups pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup neutral oil
- 1/2 cup Good Karma Unsweetened Flaxmilk + Protein
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 1/4 cups sifted all purpose gluten-free flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1/4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a mini bundt cake and set aside. Alternatively, you can use a regular bundt cake pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, oil, Flaxmilk, sugars and cider vinegar together.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the sifted flour, baking powder, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice and salt.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet and fold until well combined, taking care not to overmix the batter.
- Spoon into the prepared baking pan and fill 2/3 full. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. If using a regular bundt pan, cook for 40-45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove, let cool for 10 minutes, then flip onto a cooling rack and continue to cool. Serve as is, or serve with a dusting of powdered sugar on top.
Recipe courtesy of Alex Caspero, RD of Delish Knowledge
Could these be made into bars? If so, what size pan would you suggest?