- 4 heads little gem hearts, leaves removed and gently washed
- 8 oz Snap peas, sliced on a bias, hulled, or both!
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 watermelon radish, thinly sliced
- 2 Persian cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp black sesame seeds, plus more to sprinkle
- 2 tsp white sesame seeds, plus more to sprinkle
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced on the bias (green parts only)
- 1/4 cup?Follow Your Heart Organic Miso Ginger Dressing
- In a large mixing bowl, toss first 8 ingredients together. Slowly add in the Miso Ginger dressing and gently fold with your hands.
- Arrange the salad on a large serving platter. Start with a layer of dressed little gem leaves, then add in more veggies and other ingredients, tucking them in as you go to make your platter look nice and full.
- Top with a healthy sprinkle of green onions and both kinds of sesame seeds and serve!
Recipe provide by Follow Your Heart