I love champagne! This super simple Pomegranate Mimosa recipe is a fun and healthy cocktail that is festive and delicious. This is the perfect cocktail for your Mother’s Day brunch. This simple recipe has only a few ingredients because I like keeping things simple around here. I don’t like sweet cocktails and I don’t add sweeteners to any of my drinks.
- Use 4 Champagne flutes. In each glass add the seeds- 1 tsp. each
- Add 1 TBSP. Pomegranate juice to each glass
- Pour the champagne over the top
- Garnish with mint if desired
Recipe Notes: If you need extra sweetness add a splash of orange juice or agave.
Orange Cinnamon Mimosa Cocktail
This Orange Cinnamon Mimosa Cocktail is Light, flavorful & easy to prepare; Made with a sparkling wine so perfect for celebrations and can be made with only 2 ingredients.
- 1 bottle of Extra Dry Champagne
- 1 bottle of Orange juice
- Cinnamon sticks
- optional garnishes: (orange slices; cranberries)
- Mix equal parts of champagne and orange juice in glasses starting with bubbly first.
- If using champagne glasses you can add a extra long tooth pick in cinnamon stick so it floats above the glass.
- Garnish with orange slices and cranberries.