It’s the perfect time to get your kids in the kitchen to teach them not just how to cook but teach them through cooking about everything else too. An easy beef recipe is the perfect stage for talking about how to be a more kind and aware citizen, math and even science with how things cook, etc. Trust me on this, side by side cooking with your loved ones will CHANGE YOUR FAMILY.
- 1 Cup Dressing Ranch
- 1 Tomatillo
- 1 squeeze Lime Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Taco Seasoning
- 1 handful Cilantro Leaves
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 1 Tablespoon Taco Seasoning
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 Head Lettuce Romaine, chopped
- 1 Can Beans Black, drained
- 2 Bell Peppers Green, diced
- 1 Jalapeno Diced
- 4 Tomatoes Chopped
- 1 Onion Red, diced
- 1 Cup Corn Roasted, (we buy this frozen)
- 1 Handful Cilantro Leaves Chopped
- 1-2 Avocados Chopped
- 1 Cup Cheese Cubed, Colby Jack, Monterey Jack or Pepperjack
- 2 Cups Chips Crushed
For The Dressing
In a blender, add the ranch, tomatillo, lime juice, seasoning and cilantro, blend until smooth and set aside in the fridge.
For The Taco Beef
- In a skillet over medium heat, add the Ground Beef and begin to cook. Once browned a little, break it up into crumbles using a meat chopper or wooden spoon. Cook until almost completely done, about 8 minutes.
- Drain all grease and place back on the stove with the taco seasoning and water. Stir and cook until slightly thickened and all meat is covered. Remove from heat and set aside.
For The Salad
In a bowl add all of the salad ingredients including the chips. Add the beef and dress to taste.