Paleo gingerbread cookies are the perfect holiday cookie recipe: gluten free, grain free, easy to make and you only need one bowl for mixing! These cookies are so easy to make, they would be the perfect addition to a holiday baking party.
- 1 Egg large
- 1 Tbsp Blackstrap Molasses
- 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 packets Stevia
- 1/3 cup Almond Butter
- 2 Tbsp Applesauce
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 2 Tbsp Organic Coconut Flour
- 1 Tbsp Ground Ginger
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, molasses, maple syrup, stevia, and almond butter. Add the applesauce to this mixture and stir until incorporated.
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour, ginger and cinnamon to the bowl and stir until combined.
- Add the baking powder and baking soda. Stir well.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on a cookie sheet and spray with nonstick spray.
- Using a tablespoon sprayed with nonstick spray, portion out the cookies (should make 14-16).
- Bake for 11-13 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of Bobs Red Mill