This recipe makes 15 x 1.5″ bites, but feel free to make yours smaller or bigger. This recipe works best with natural peanut butter.?They store well in a air tight container for up to two weeks.
- 1?cup?rolled oats
- 1/4 cup + 1?tbsp?shredded coconut
- 1/4?cup?hemp hearts
- 1/3?cup?chocolate chips
- 1/4?cup?pure maple syrup
- 1/2?cup?natural smooth peanut butter?(see note below)
- Add the rolled oats, shredded coconut, hemp hearts, and chocolate chips to a bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Add the maple syrup and the peanut butter. Mix until everything is combined well.
- Scoop a tablespoon of mixture into your hands (using a tablespoon or a tablespoon cookie scoop) and using your hands, roll into a ball. Set aside and repeat with the rest of the mixture until it is all used up.