Adding peanut butter to these bars is a simple trick that gives them a delicious peanut flavor. Kids adore them!
Yields: 8-10 servings
Total Time: 20 mins
Prep Time: 10 mins
- 3 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (10 ounce) package marshmallows
- 6 cups Kellogg’s Whole Grain Brown Rice Krispies Gluten-Free cereal
- In a large saucepan over low heat, melt margarine or butter. Add in peanut butter and stir until smooth and melted.
- Stir in marshmallows and continue stirring until completely melted. Remove from heat and stir in gluten-free Rice Krispies cereal. Stir until cereal is well coated.
- Using a buttered spatula or waxed paper, press mixture evenly into a 9 x 13 inch pan coated with non-stick spray or butter. Cut into 2-inch bars for serving.