Gluten Free Pizza Pocket Sandwich- everything you love about pizza in a quick, easy to make sandwich. Easy to make and perfect for when you have a pizza craving, but don’t have access to a gluten free pizza!
- 4 Slices Three Bakers Large Slice Bread
- 2 Tablespoons Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 teaspoons Pizza Sauce
- 6 Pepperoni slices
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Add Mozzarella cheese to one slice of bread.
- Top with 2 teaspoons pizza sauce.
- Top with pepperoni.
- Top with a second slice of bread.
- Use a sandwich cutter or large rimmed cut to seal and press the sandwich.
- Mix together melted butter and garlic powder.
- Dip both sides of the sandwich into butter mixture.
- Bake at 425 for 10 minutes, turning the sandwich midway through.