This luscious pumpkin cheesecake cake is so easy to make and is packed with festive flavors like cinnamon and nutmeg.
Total Time: 45 mins
Prep Time: 10 mins
For the Crust and Topping
- 2¼ cups gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 12 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1¼ cups granulated sugar
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ cup quick cook gluten-free oats
For the Filling
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon grated nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 eggs
For the Icing
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9-inch spring form pan with nonstick spray and set aside.
- To make the crust, in a mixing bowl, whisk together the gluten-free all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a standing mixer using the paddle attachment, beat together the butter, sugar and honey until light and fluffy. Slowly add in the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Separate out 1 cup of the crust mixture and place in a small bowl. Mix the gluten-free quick cook oats into this 1-cup portion. Set aside.
- Press the remaining crust mixture from the standing mixer bowl into the bottom of the prepared spring form pan. Set aside.
- To make the filling, in the bowl of a standing mixer using the paddle attachment, beat together the cream cheese, pumpkin and sugar until a smooth mixture forms. Add in the vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger and mix well. Add in the eggs and mix until well combined.
- Pour the filling mixture over the top of the crust in the spring form pan. Sprinkle the reserved crust and oat mixture over the top of the cake.
- Bake for 27 to 30 minutes until the cake is set and the topping is golden. Cool completely.
- While the cake is cooling, make the icing by whisking together the powdered sugar, butter, cinnamon, vanilla extract and milk. Drizzle the icing over the cooled cake before serving.