Chocolate Chip Cookies
PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME: 25 MINUTES
2 cups gluten-free all-purpose flour
1 cup quick cook gluten-free oats
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1 cup coconut spread
(Earth Balance Organic Coconut Spread)
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 cup pumpkin puree
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup mini white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, whisk together gluten-free all-purpose flour, oats, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Set aside.
3. In the bowl of a stand mixer using the paddle attachment, cream together the coconut spread, brown sugar and granulated sugar until light and creamy. Add in the egg, pumpkin puree and vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
4. Slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, mixing well after each addition. Gently mix in the white chocolate chips.
5. Scoop the batter by heaping tablespoonful onto prepared baking sheets and bake for 12 to 15 minutes until lightly golden. Cool before serving.
NUTRITION PER SERVING: CALORIES: 57, FAT: 6G, SATURATED FAT 3G, CHOLESTEROL: 6MG,?SODIUM: 97MG, CARBOHYDRATES: 19G,?FIBER: 0G, SUGARS: 10G, PROTEIN: 1G
For other ideas see this article