It seems we can’t get enough pumpkin during the holidays- try these great pancakes.
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1½ cups milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter + additional for coating pan
- 1½ cups Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Pancake Mix
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, pumpkin puree, milk, and butter.
- Slowly add pancake mix and stir to incorporate.
- Stir in pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract.
- Coat a large cast iron skillet with butter and heat over medium.
- Pour ¼ cup pancake patter into heated skillet, and cook until top begins to bubble and slightly golden on one side before flipping.
- Flip and continue cooking until other side is golden and cooked through.