A flavor combination good any time of the year, pumpkin is packed with vitamin A, antioxidants, and fiber. The protein and fat from the yogurt combined with the fiber from the pumpkin will keep hunger at bay.
Total Time:?10 mins
Prep Time:?5 mins
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, whole fat or 2%
- 3 to 4 tablespoons milk
- ? cup walnuts
- ? cup canned pumpkin
- ? teaspoon cinnamon
- ? teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ? to ? cup ice, cubes or crushed
- ? teaspoon honey or agave, more to taste
- Water, milk, or ice as needed
- Honey or agave nectar to sweeten to taste
- Place Greek yogurt, milk, and walnuts in blender, blend for two minutes.
- Add pumpkin, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice, blend one minute. Add ice, blend one to two minutes.
- Add water, more milk or ice cubes and blend to desired consistency. Taste and add honey or agave nectar to sweeten to taste. Pour into glass and drink at home or pour into an insulated cup and take with you.