Now that the weather is warming up, it’s time to bite into the light, crisp, and seasonally delicious foods we’ve been waiting for.
Total Time: N/A
Prep Time: N/A
- 1-8oz round Brie
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup seedless raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; lightly grease with cooking spray.
- Place brie in center of baking sheet.
- Spread jam evenly over top of brie and sprinkle top with walnuts.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until brie is gooey and warm inside.
- Serve on platter with GF crackers.