A fast and flavorful side dish for a spring meal. Add shrimp and serve over rice for a complete meal!
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 4 cups snow peas
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon lime zest
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Salt to taste
- Place a heavy bottom skillet on a burner and turn to high heat.
- Add the coconut oil and red curry paste to the pan and cook for 1 minute.
- Add snow peas and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently. Add garlic and cook for an additional minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in the lime zest and lime juice. Salt to taste before serving.