Show your patriotism by making these great tasting juicy popsicles that will even delight the big kids at your next picnic.
- 1 cup blueberries
- ½ cup Pomegranate White Tea
- 1 cup strawberries or raspberries, chopped
- ½ cup juice
- Vanilla Greek yogurt
1. Blend blueberries with ½ cup juice until smooth. Pour into popsicle molds,distribute
evenly. Place mold in freezer for an hour. Add sticks to molds. Freeze for another hour.
2. Add Greek yogurt to molds. Freeze for an hour and a half.
3. Blend strawberries with ½ cup juice until smooth. Pour mixture into molds. Freeze 2
4. Run warm water over the outside of the molds to release popsicles. They can be stored
in a freezer bag for up to six months.
Recipe provided by: Natalie’s Orchard Island Juice