Beautiful, delicious and a cinch to make. The perfect light dessert for any summer celebration!
- 2?cake?8″ layers or 1-9×13 layer of your choice, yellow, chocolate or 2 loaves of pound cake
- 2?pints?blueberries?washed and dried
- 1?pound?strawberries?washed, dried and sliced
- 3-4?Cup?whipped cream
- Cut cake into small bite pieces.
- In the bottom of your bowl, put a thin layer of whip cream.
- On top of whip cream, layer strawberries, then cake pieces, a layer of whip cream and then blueberries.
- Repeat until bowl is full.
- Refrigerate until needed.
Add extra blueberries or strawberries to be creative on the top.