Grilled shrimp on top of a healthy chopped salad with chickpeas, corn and topped with a tahini dressing. A quick meal that is a smart diet choice, is easy and quick to make, and tastes great!
- 1 pound raw shrimp (approx. 21-25 shrimp per pound), peeled and deveined
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lime zest
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper, plus more to taste
- 2 ears corn, husked
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- ¾ cup finely chopped red cabbage
- ½ cup diced red onion
- 1 cup chickpeas, roasted
- 1 CUP TAHINIHOLIC TAHINI SAUCE
- Preheat grill to medium or heat a grill pan over medium heat. Toss shrimp with 2 teaspoons oil, lime zest, salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Grill corn, turning occasionally, until slightly charred, 6 to 10 minutes. Grill the shrimp, turning once, until cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes total. Transfer corn and shrimp to a cutting board. Cut the kernels off the cob. Chop the shrimp into bite-size pieces.
Recipe provided by Holic foods