Looking for a salad option without the greens? Try this white bean salad for a quick change up.
- 1 pound pre-cooked baby shrimp
- 1 (14 ounce) can white beans, drained and rinsed
- ? cup finely sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ? cup finely minced parsley
- Salt, to taste
- In a mixing bowl, gently toss together baby shrimp, white beans and red onions.
- In a small bowl, whisk together extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice and parsley.
- Drizzle on top of salad and gently mix together. Season to taste with salt.
NUTRITION PER SERVING: Calories: 200, Fat: 6g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 95mg, Sodium: 430mg, Carbohydrates: 20g, Fiber: 5g, Sugars: 1g, Protein: 17g