In need of a refreshing and filling lunch you can enjoy on-the-go? These easy hummus veggie wraps can be prepared just about anywhere. Gluten-free tortillas are slathered with creamy hummus and piled high with crunchy veggies. Add a few drops of hot sauce and you’re in business. Simply fold the tortilla like a burrito and enjoy this healthy wrap when you’re in need of a midday energy boost.
- 4 10-inch gluten-free tortillas (we like Bfree)
- 1 16-oz. container oil-free hummus
- 8 romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 bell pepper, cut into 3-inch strips
- 1 cucumber, cut into 3-inch strips
- 1 carrot, cut into 3-inch strips
- Hot sauce (optional)
- Wrap tortillas in a damp kitchen towel. Microwave 30 to 60 seconds or until hot.
- Spread 2 to 3 tablespoons hummus down center of each tortilla. Top each with two lettuce leaves and ⅓ cup of the vegetable strips. Roll up tortillas to enclose filling. If desired, serve with hot sauce. Wrap any extra vegetables in paper towels; refrigerate for later.