Feeding a crowd but need it gluten-free? This authentic New Orleans jambalaya recipe will kick any party into high gear.
- 1 package of Camellia Brand Jambalaya Mix 5 cups of water
- 2 pounds of pre-cooked, chopped sausage, chicken, ham or shrimp (or a combination of these)
- Chopped onion (optional)
- Chopped green pepper (optional)
- Chopped celery (optional)
- Diced tomatoes (optional)
Serving Size: 10
Add package contents and all other ingredients to your slow cooker. If using shrimp, place on top of jambalaya in slow cooker when 15 minutes of cooking time is left.
Cook for 3 1/2 hours on high or for 8 hours on low.
Recipe courtesy of Camellia Brand